Wednesday 8 September 2010

Stroke of genius



My dears, where in Europe do you think this garden is located? Honestly. And if you can guess who lives here you get extra brownie points. (The post title is a hint).


[...]


Ok, let me show you a couple more photos.




All photos: Cote Maison

Did you guess? The flat is located in the center of Paris, in the trendy Marais. If you live in Paris like me you know how rare it is to find a spacious flat with an outdoor space. The owner is a great niece of Albert Einstein. Isn't the garden lovely?  I think the plastic covered hayballs are pretty cool. And the mirrors? And the cast iron staircase? I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...