Friday 3 September 2010

Friends of friends = my friends

I am really excited about showing you my friend´s flat in Berlin. Not a friend of a friend but my friend,  a former stylist turned boutique owner. I love absolutely everything about this spacious bohemian chic flat. The structure (high ceilings, hardwood floor, molding), the colour scheme and the furnitures and objects. Being Parisian I also appreciate the 'french' touch. The space is so clean and calm. The his´n´her shelves in the living room are a lovely touch filled with cool and playful objects. Isn´t the sewing room great? Makes me want to start sewing.















 

All photos: Freunde von Freunde [photography: Ailine Liefeld]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...