Thursday 14 July 2011

French (penthouse) touch


I know that you expect a French house tour today because July 14th is Bastille day! So I found this former pasta factory penthouse in Marseille to commorate this festive day. Isn't the view spectacular!? Imagine you wake up to this view every day. I am going to the South of France this summer and will try to find the building.

I've taken a few (low-budget) design lessons from this place:

- a simple school bathroom sink and and a run-of-the-mill armoire decorated with magazine prints make a unique bathroom
- painting your fridge black looks very, very sophisticated
- structural wallpaper (on one wall) rule.








All photos: Marie Claire Maison

4 comments:

  1. Stunning, Anna. But a little too dark for my liking, though. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna it is amazing, i like it very much, and the most beautiful thing i liked is the open terrace, it feels good in there ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the simplicity of the living/dining room is so relaxing. i also like the see-through coverings of the kitchen cupboards .. perhaps a type of metal mesh? Enjoy Bastille Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...