Saturday 23 June 2012

Technical problems

Dear Readers,

I apologise profoundly for the silence. This week everything went wrong: First my computer broke down and then I ran out of storage space on google meaming that I cannot add new images to european chic. Since I am now also temporarily using an old computer I cannot even upgrade my account and purchase new storage space since this particular computer does not support chrome. I am trying to fix the problem(s) this weekend and just wanted to let you know that I miss meeting you and sharing design & inspiration from europe. I love blogging so this is not the end of the blog. Please do check back soon.

Kind regards,

Anna

11 comments:

  1. oh no! hope everything is back up and running soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no matter what, and your condolences :(. We hope you come back soon Bếp từ Munchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seen your blog post yesterday morning and i also are actually analyzing this item on a normal schedule. You've substantial amount of tips correct here so i take pleasure in your thing of an web presence absurdly.black rain
    ordnance fallout 10
    Maintain the actual great jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I learn something much harder on distinct blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to see content off their writers and employ a little something from their site. Id would rather use some while using content on my weblog whether or not you do not mind. Natually Ill provide a link on your web blog. azure haze strain reviewThanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO great. I’m pretty terrible at <a href="https://hemp86.puzl.com/edit/_news/MOHNNY-JARR%253A-%2527THE-WRIGHTS-WERE-PLANNING-A-DISCO-ALBUM%2527/228512>sell online</a>
    installing new plug-ins because I tend to stick to what I’m used to (which is usually slo
    and dumb and old, haha). Thanks for sharing this Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. travisscottshop It is a very elaborate and informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great information chromeheartsoutfit provided by this awesome blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really you have written a good blog. I have found your list through an organic search. This article was really helpful for me. AK 47 Cannabis Strain Thanks for publishing a good article. I really appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...