Monday 5 September 2011

A château in Provence


I have not been this excited about a European Chic blog post in a long while! Seriously, labelling this château a 'house tour' is the understatement of the year. May I present Château de Moissac in Moissac - Bellevue (Provence): It was built at the beginning of the XVIIème century and renovated in 2008. The staircases and fireplaces alone already make me weak in the knees. I quite fancy celebrating here with you, dear readers.





















All photos: Château de Moissac/ photographs by Henri Del Olmo; Bernard Touillon and Patrick Van Robaeys

4 comments:

  1. Love the candles leading up towards the front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! thank you for sharing this amazing place with us. Xo Colette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent styling for the camera. A dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a stunning treat, Anna - thanks for sharing. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...