Thursday 16 December 2010

Cat & Design

Photo: European Chic (A graffitto cat in Paris)

There are cat persons and there are dog persons and then there are people like me; I love both cats and dogs. In fact we are so tolerant here at European Chic and embrace diversity that even our dog likes cats, although they don't tend to like him. Hey, you cannot force friendships!
So, today I am doing a post on cat design as a sister guide to my Dog & Design guide which I published in August 2010.

Next UK


Alessi Italy

ModKat - cat litter box

BHV France


Oxygenes France - a playful cat carpet


Alessi Italy

Vossberg Germany

Alessi Italy

Oxygenes France

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...