Sunday 8 August 2010

Child play

I was talking to my friend A., who has a little boy S., about design furniture for children. She liked the toy car I blogged about here and I promised her to search the web for fun design objects from Europe. Voila, here are a few of my favourites. (Yes, I am very much in touch with my inner child thankyouverymuch).

Photo: vtwonen.nl

A dutch playroom. The classy wallpaper just screams 'let's play Robin Hood'.


 A wardrobe that doubles as an appartment building.



An original Bauhaus design from 1922. I would play with this toy if they only made it in my size.

Photo: Fabriano

Fun beach inspired stationary from Italy.


Storage and fun - all in one Swedish design horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...