Saturday 6 August 2011

Animal instinct

Photo: http://www.nonsansraison.com/
I love the sophisticated colour combination of a a dark green and and dark grey. Very cosy. The chicken plates make me laugh! They are totally unexpected in this traditional decor.
The plates can still be used for eating as they are only attached with magnets which is a cool idea.


Also, check out this adorable French short film (in the style of Tati) I found on the blog of a brand new European Chic follower from San Francisco. Remember, I am really into short films.

4 comments:

  1. My, that is amusing, Anna! What a stunning idea. I don;t have the speakers connected to our computer yet so I can't watch the clip, sadly. Will email you tomorrow. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...